C / C++ Software Engineer, C or C++, Maths, Bath, £28-32,000, 25 days holiday, private healthcare and pension.
- 2+ years commercial software engineering experience. Ideally within a Windows desktop environment.
- C or C++ commercial programming experience.
- Object Orientated Design experience.
- Must have some mathematical and / or geometrical ability.
- Must be collaborative and a team player.
- Must have initiative, fresh ideas and a fresh outlook.
- Must have good problem solving skills
- Good English verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK.
Advantageous but not essential is any from:
- Degree in Computer Science / Engineering / Mathematics or equivalent.
- Manufacturing or Engineering Software development experience.
- Knowledge of C#
- Knowledge of CAD / CAM
About the role:
The successful C / C++ Software Engineer / Programmer / Developer ( C or C++, C#, CAD, CAM, Windows, Manufacturing, Engineering, Maths ) will be part of a small software engineering team of 7.
Your main responsibilities will be developing and maintaining our client's CAD / CAM products.
- Hands on programming and analysis of major functional and performance enhancements for existing products.
- Developing applications predominately in C++ on a Windows platform.
- Reviewing requirements and specifications to assure product quality and performance assurance.
- Software testing.
About the Company:
Our client is a world leader in the field of CAD / CAM for manufacturing industry.
A fantastic opportunity exists for a C / C++ Software Engineer / Programmer / Developer ( C or C++, C#, CAD, CAM, Windows, Manufacturing, Engineering, Maths ) to be part of a diverse team of software engineering professionals.
Job reference information
||0117 9244 408 (Please reference IT Job Board when calling)