Software Development Manager - Aberdeen - £60,000
Our client is large, well-known and highly successful Oil and Gas company, considered a global leader in its field.
As part of an aggressive growth strategy, they are presently searching for a Software Development Manager (SDP) to be based in of the UK head office in Liverpool. The SDP will develop and enhance the overall team capabilities, alongside being the architect and champion of new product development strategies. This role is of paramount importance, pivotal to the overall enhancement of product portfolios.
In conjunction with the Technical Director, the successful candidate will:
- Champion and drive the entire software development strategy.
- Ensure the company's products are "best in class" status
- Pioneer the technology strategy of all software related architecture and new products. The role will require direct responsibility for critical core platform design and selection.
- Directly Manage development activities in order to achieve best in class status.
- Implement and maintain project plans with strict deadlines.
- Develop and mentor the Software team.
- Monitor emerging technologies / platforms in order to stay one step ahead of the game.
Service Delivery will play a key part in this role, and therefore you will need to be service led and service level aware, consistent with an organisation growing internally as well as contracting with increasingly large and demanding clients.
You must have experience of drawing up SLAs, and also fulfilling them and will hold the responsibility and accountability for meeting the non-functional requirements and associated service levels.
If this sounds like the type of position you would be interested in, call Danielle Tucker on 0161 817 7888 or apply now by sending in your latest CV.Sthree UK is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
|Contact Name||Chiamaka Aniedu|
|Telephone||0161 817 7888 (Please reference IT Job Board when calling)|
Salary: £45000 - £60000 per annum | Location: Aberdeen
Salary: £35000 - £60000 per annum + Excellent employee benefits | Location: Aberdeen
Salary: £30000 - £45000 per annum + Excellent employee benefits | Location: Aberdeen
Salary: £35000 - £48000 per annum + Benefits | Location: Aberdeen
Salary: £24000 per annum + Benefits | Location: Aberdeen