Enterprise Partners is currently looking for experienced Microsoft Dynamics CRM Technical Consultant to join an exciting company based in the Manchester.
My client is currently looking for candidates to help develope their Dynamics CRM technology to meet long term objectives on a very large MS Dynamics CRM environment.
You will be expected to produce high level MS Dynamics CRM design, functional and technical specifications and help with testing and training for the MS Dynamics CRM technology.
The details of this CRM contract include;
- Worked with Dynamics CRM 4, Dynamics CRM 2011 and Dynamics CRM 2013 desirable
- Understanding and delivering solutions
- The ability to deliver on all business and technical aspects of deploying MS Dynamics CRM and all other associated technologies
- Excellent communication skills
- Gathering requirements
- Being able to pass Dynamics CRM knowledge to the internal team when needed
Start date: February 2014
Duration: 3 month initial contract with option to extend
Interview times: Week commencing 10th February 2014
To find out more about this excellent MS Dynamics opportunity, please apply via the link or call me on the number below:
|Contact Name||Robert Pollington|
|Telephone||+44 207 292 6810 (Please reference IT Job Board when calling)|
Salary: £55000 - £70000 per annum + car, bonus, gym, certifications | Location: Manchester
Salary: £40000 - £60000 per annum + car, bonus, gym, certifications | Location: Manchester
Salary: £35000 - £50000 per annum + training, career growth, pension | Location: Manchester
Salary: £40000 - £50000 per annum + 5% bonus, pension | Location: Manchester
Salary: £40000 per annum + benefits, bonus, certifications | Location: Manchester