Do you want to be a part of a company who take pride in creating an energetic and dynamic work environment that is driven by ingenuity and innovation.
This great position is paying up to £50,000 + Benefits and they can interview tomorrow!
Do you want to be a part of a business who believe the growth and success of our company is directly linked to the growth and satisfaction of their employees?
This business is the pioneer in their market and allows companies to rapidly and cost effectively innovate, differentiate and win in their markets.
They are seeking a talented Software Configuration Manager to manage software configuration of specific products developed by the business. The successful candidate will thrive in a challenging environment.
As this is a position in a industry leading company, there will be many opportunities to interact directly with market leading customers, as well as reach and influence industry experts within their multi-national organization.
Your specific responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
1. Work with SCM function in other countries, as well as senior developers in developing and evolving strategy for development across multiple software platforms worked around the globe.
2. Ensure global development teams keep step with the strategy, taking input from them as needed.
3. Overseeing Software Release:
a. Ensure consistency when producing software releases.
b. Ensure availability of releases to other groups in the business.
4. Manage usage of SCM and version-control tools e.g. Clearcase, AccuRev, GIT, CVS, PVCS, Perforce.
5. Maintain repositories and configurations in version-control tools.
6. Ensure operations for developers to deliver/promote code are properly controlled in line with Change Management records (e.g. StarTrack).
7. Develop tools/techniques to permit easier control and analysis of code developed with SCM & version-control tools that lack the ability to easily comprehend developers changes.
8. Manage dependencies of APIs, libraries, tool chains etc.
9. Defining and implementing the delivery strategy.
10. Consolidate SCM tools.
11. Ensure CI jobs for all required code are running and maintained.
a. On-going monitoring of build failures with triaging into developer, build or infrastructure problems, and referral to appropriate group.
12. Ensure nightly builds of software developed in the teams are set up and maintained.
a. Daily monitoring of build failures with triaging into developer, build or infrastructure problems, and referral to appropriate group.
13. Ensure SCM processes are automated wherever possible.
14. Work with tools SMEs as needed to support the above.
Experience of using AccuRev is essential.
Sound like you?
Send me your CV along with the following for instant consideration:
- Interview Availability
- Notice period (if applicable)
|Contact Name||Joseph Wickham|
|Telephone||0117 9103333 (Please reference IT Job Board when calling)|
Salary: £45000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits | Location: Stevenage
Salary: £45000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits | Location: Stevenage
Salary: £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum | Location: Bedford
Salary: £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum | Location: Bedford
Salary: £45000 - £50000 per annum | Location: Bedford