Microsoft Dynamics CRM Consultant
Our client, a large complex Consultancy engaging with Government, has a highly exciting opportunity to bring on a MS Dynamics CRM Consultant
Location can be either London or West Midlands - as preferable
This is a contract opportunity, initially for 1-2 months but with a view to a longer extension thereafter.
The Dynamics expert is required to support a Business Analyst by:
- Understanding and informing of process outcomes
- Looking at other CRM implementations within the business and seeing if the organisation can build on or reuse them
- Exploring and explaining how to optimise CRM opportunities and drive down costs
- Bundling up functional requirements across various operational modules and 15 processes wherever possible
- Emphasising simple design requirements to ensure (build and in-life) costs are controlled. e.g. system design must be out-of–the–box configuration rather than requiring code
- Defining the requirements specification for the next stage of the work.
To be successful Candidates must have;
* Extensive proven MS Dynamics experience
* Understanding of functional requirements
* Business Analysis skills
This is an excellent opportunity to engage with a prominent organisation for a potential long term contract opportunity.
Please send updated resumes in the first instance, highlighting availability, rate expectation and relevant experience(s) as sought
Job reference information
|| (Please reference IT Job Board when calling)