Edward Carter Solutions have an exciting opportunity for a SAP Business Analyst with MM/ Purchasing experience to join our clients project on an initial 6 month contract.
The objective of the role is to provide experienced support to the business during the as-is mapping, future process design, Target Operating Model (TOM) refinement, blueprint, build, test and deployment of the SAP solution. You will be responsible for ensuring strong project initiation and sound business cases and hence you will contribute to the companies long term profitability. Consequently you must be highly credible within both Purchasing and MM. You will provide direction to Business Analysts in order to redefine business processes and capture business requirements.
Suitable candidates will have the following skills and experience:
* Strong MM/ Purchasing experience (config not essential)
* SRM experience
* ReadSoft experience would be extremely beneficial
* Able to engage in diverse areas of the business to drive a business wide solution.
* Stakeholder management – working throughout the business to increase awareness of the SAP project and specifically within the Procurement department to drive buy-in and assist in delivering a high level vision for the Procurement department.
* Business process modeling and design
* Definition of the key decisions
* Working with the Business and Technical Leads, implementation partners and wider business to understand and answer key business decisions; optimum organisation structure, grading structure, training, change management & recruitment approach.
SAP Business Analysts with MM/ Purchasing experience looking to apply for this role should send CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01268 751 261 for more information.
Job reference information
||Edward Carter Solutions
||01268 751 261 (Please reference IT Job Board when calling)