Job Title: Scorecard Developer - Risk Analytics
Salary: to £50,000 + bonus & benefits
Our client is looking for a Scorecard Developer who will support others within the team playing a major role in projects run within Consulting Solutions. The Scorecard Developer will lead projects that could include more complex modelling assignments, and will be expected to present to both internal and external customers, often conveying technical information in a simple manner. The role requires daily engagement with clients, and the successful applicant must have experience building scorecards.
They will be responsible for:
• The creation of intelligent solutions for customers including all model types including decision trees, exploratory data analysis, CHAID analysis, logistic regression, linear regression, principle component analysis and cluster analysis.
• The undertaking of key stages of risk scorecards and/or marketing model projects to the required quality standards and project timescales, covering all scorecard development stages, including sample design, performance analysis, population split analysis and reject inference.
• Developing bespoke client scoring solutions ensuring clients meet their business objectives.
• Supervising all analysis work undertaken by Analysts and Technical Analysts, ensuring all work is undertaken to the required quality standards and Service Level Agreements
• Supporting managers by providing relevant and timely analysis for current projects and ad-hoc queries
The successful candidate will:
• Understand how to apply statistical techniques such as regression, cluster analysis, principal component analysis, experimental design, sampling and other exploratory statistics.
• Have proven expertise in the hands on development of credit risk scorecards, e.g. application and behavioural scorecards, using logistic regression. Development of a minimum of 2 credit risk scorecards.
• Be an experienced SAS user. Experience of other languages also desirable for example VB, VBA, C++.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on 01706 825 199.
Job reference information
||Aspire Data Recruitment
||01706 825 199 (Please reference IT Job Board when calling)