SAS Credit Analyst - Enterprise Venture - London - £45K + Unique onsite development
A truly one off SAS Credit Impairment Analyst has arisen with an Enterprise Venture in London. This new role is based with a forward thinking Enterprise and are looking for the Credit Analyst to work towards delivering within the new analytics team and being part of the wider business.
What will I be doing...
- Working closely with Management to establish the analytics team
- Analysing portfolios and developing models / strategies
- Working closely with the Data Warehousing Team
What do I need...
- 3+ years Analytical experience - ideally from an unsecured lending background
- Experience of building and applying models
- Experience of managing complex projects against tight deadlines
- Experience delivering concise and accurate reporting
- Solid foundation of using SAS / SQL
Please do not delay in applying for this quality role - interviews will be happening in the next few weeks! Alternatively if you have a friend or colleague that may be suitable please pass on my details. Successful referrals will be rewarded with shopping Vouchers.
To discuss this and other exciting SAS / SAS BI / Data Management opportunities in more detail please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Dan Child on 0191 255 1427 in complete confidence ASAP.
Job reference information
||Churchill Frank International
||0191 255 1427 (Please reference IT Job Board when calling)