My client, a tier 1 global bank, is looking for a lead Architect to join their team in London. Paying up to £500/day on a 12 month rolling contract, this position has strong longevity as extensions are likely .
Role: Lead Architect
Duration: 12 month rolling
Role reference: 6441580
Previous experience in Payments and Cash Management is essential
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The purpose of the job is to act as the architecture lead for the Payments and Cash Management product systems. This includes all systems used to perform the following functions in all group locations: -
- Payables: Products that enable the disbursement of funds, in both paper and electronic formats, domestically and internationally (e.g. ACH/ EFT (Low Value Payments), Cheque Outsourcing, Account Reconciliation Service).
- Receivables: Products that enable the collection of funds, in both paper and electronic formats, domestically and internationally and associated remittance information associated with these payments. (e.g.Lockbox/ Collections, Receivables Management Service).
- Liquidity, Liabilities and Investments: Products that enable customers to optimize their balance sheet, maximize returns, and streamline treasury processes by facilitating the notional/physical concentration of customer balances, optimizing interest expense/income and controlling the application of preferential interest conditions to groups of accounts. (e.g. Cash Concentration, Notional Pooling, Current Account, Savings Account, Overnight Sweeps)
Working with project teams to define and document architectures for PCM Products in line with business priorities and group strategy.
- Identifying opportunities to reduce technical risk in the PCM Product infrastructure and working with project teams on initiatives to implement them.
- Producing roadmaps for the systems that deliver PCM Product functionality across all group locations.
- Ensuring that appropriate governance is in place for all projects impacting PCM Product systems and that risks are appropriately documented and escalated..
- Maintaining the inventory of PCM Product systems in the group Enterprise Inventory Management system.
- Producing materials for and contributing to the PCM Functional Design Authority.
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- Extensive knowledge of Payments and Cash Management.
- Wide ranging technical skills covering a variety of technologies and platforms including Oracle, DB2, WAS, WMQ, WMB, Unix, Tuxedo.
- Track record in IT system design.
- Knowledge of IT Architecture methodologies and frameworks such as TOGAF.
- Understanding of IT Project management methodology.
Please reply with an update CV, focusing on the key requirements.