DV Cleared Application Test Analyst
- Analyse test basis, design and create test conditions, test scripts and any other test artefacts to be executed by self and other staff.
- Create test data.
- Execute tests, log results and check for test completion.
- Log defects, retest fixes and carryout regression tests.
- Write test summary reports for testing stages completed.
- Liaise with Project Managers and other stakeholders ensure test plans deliver the degree of assurance required for the successful delivery.
- Skills transfer to in-house staff.
- Good knowledge and experience of system level testing - Test analysis, test Design, test case creation, test conditions.
- Knowledge and experience in the fundamental test process.
- Experience of applying different test techniques
- Experience of working in an independent test team or project delivery team.
- Experience of testing large scale systems systematically.
- Evidence of testing through the software development lifecycle.
- Experience of managing project using HP AML (Quality Center).
- ISEB/ISTQB Foundation Certificate in software testing or higher.
- Knowledge and experience of test planning.