Websphere Message Broker / IIB Developer - East Midlands - Contract
transnational East Midlands based client are currently recruiting for an experienced Integration Developer for a long-term Contract opportunity. You will be able to demonstrate a minimum of 5 years experience in IBM Middleware / Integration (e.g. WebSphere MQ, Message Broker / IIB) stack and meet the additional technical requirements outlined below:
* Predominantly experienced in using the eSQL language when developing message flows in WMB.
* You will have experience using tools such as rfhutil, rfhutilc, SOAPUI, Message Broker Toolkit, MB / MQ Explorer, etc.
* Good understanding of the various messaging Domains (XML, XMLNSC, MRM, TDS, etc.) and Message Broker Nodes.
* Experience working in an SAP based environment and are familiar with SAP Adapter integration (e.g. iDoc, BAPI).
* Competent in working with different protocols and standards such as HTTP, MQ, SOAP, REST, WSDL, XSD, etc.
* Sound understanding of WMQ (v7, 7.5) and hands on experience in creating MQ objects using scripts.
To apply for this position, please send your most up to date CV and call Adam Fletcher on 01912301883 to discuss.
Job reference information
||Nigel Frank International Ltd
||+ 44 191 230 1883 (Please reference IT Job Board when calling)