Position: Management Information Systems Analyst
Location: Stockport, Cheshire
Salary: £24,000 to £31,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
CDL is a leading supplier of software solutions to the UK insurance sector.
We are currently looking for a Management Information Analyst to join our specialist MIS team, responsible for the development of our MIS solutions for insurance intermediaries and companies. Involved in data analysis and presentations, you will demonstrate our MIS software to prospective clients and provide on-going support/maintenance of our products. You will also work with internal customers to develop and enhance management information systems within the group.
In order to apply, you will have extensive proven ability in an MIS role coupled with excellent data analysis and communication skills. The successful candidate will be highly computer literate, including advanced user capabilities with MS Excel, MS Access and an understanding of business intelligence software such as Cognos. Experience of working within the insurance industry and using intermediary software products would be advantageous.
SCOPE OF JOB
- Sales: To contact Customers to market and sell the MI solution, providing a demonstration of software
- Consultancy: To obtain briefs, perform data analysis and produce project reports and presentations
- Problem Resolution: To provide the initial support for the client operation of the software
- Software Development: To work closely with our software development team to produce and enhance the software
- Relationship Management : To assist account managers in building and maintain key relationships
DIMENSIONS AND LIMITS OF AUTHORITY
- Operates within a budget agreed within the business plans
- IT / Business HND Qualification Desirable
- Extensive proven ability in an MIS role
- Experience of SQL Server would be advantageous
- An awareness of the Insurance Industry and the CDL application system is advantageous
- A working knowledge of statistical techniques is essential
- Proven ability in a customer service environment.
- A working knowledge of the Windows Environment and its associated applications, and the Cognos suite of applications
- Good presentation skills
If interested in this position, simply apply via the button shown.
Please note that we can only accept applications from candidates who are entitled to live and work in the UK without restriction. Due to the nature of our business all successful candidates will be subject to Criminal Records and Credit Reference checks.
Job reference information
||Net Recruit.co.uk Ltd
||01457 851142 (Please reference IT Job Board when calling)