Senior Software Engineer - Connectivity (Java, C++)
- A wizard in Java, C, or C++. Preferably in a complex multi-threaded environment.
- Amazing experience with programming within the Android platform and connectivity stacks like Bluetooth, Wifi, 2G, 3G, TCP/IP, NFC, USB.
- You like to work as part of a self-organizing Scrum team in a scaled agile framework.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
1. Contribute to the connectivity platform architecture. Design, develop and test the latest connectivity components
2. Gather technical requirements and translate them into clear module specifications
3. Integrate the connectivity software components in a wide range of the latest and greatest products
4. Investigate issues via tests, experiments, trials, etcetera to identify root causes of issues, calling on expertise and resource within and outside the company as required.
Job reference information
||OCC Computer Personnel
|| (Please reference IT Job Board when calling)