C++ Developer / Programmer / Software Engineer, Financial Services, £45-60,000 (salary dependent on experience) + £10k bonus, Central London.
This is an excellent opportunity for a C++ Developers to work for a leading financial trading services company.
- Must have relevant University degree.
- Must have good C++ experience.
- Must have less than 10 years' commercial software development experience.
- Windows or Unix development experience
- Knowledge of writing SQL.
- Knowledge of SQL Server
- Interest in developing in a Windows environment.
- Must have good command of English (written & spoken).
- Must be eligible to work in the UK.
Nice to have:
Having any of the following is a bonus.
- Scripting experience e.g. Perl, Shell, Ruby or Python etc.
- Financial Industry experience, particularly in fixed income products.
- Experience ideally developing enterprise real time systems.
About the role:
- Full life cycle software development.
- Development of new products and enhancement of existing products for Europe and Asia.
- Work with a substantial codebase, requiring an inquiring and tenacious approach to development and maintenance.
- Ensuring the code is tested thoroughly.
- Working with internal stakeholders, including product manages to clarify project requirements and specifications during development, testing and post-production.
About the Company:
Our client is a global name and one of the world's leading financial service operators.
Job reference information
||0117 9244 408 (Please reference IT Job Board when calling)