Oracle ATG Consultant - eCommerce - London City - £80-90,000
The company currently have 100+ eCommerce professionals and are looking to sizeably grow within the next couple of months. They are a diverse, hard working and ambitious group of high-achievers who take exceptional pride in their work, and their client base proves this.
The Lead Business Consultant will be responsible for implementing company strategy as it relates to the practice, inspiring staff and mobilising talent within the practice.
Some core duties include -
- Leading the team in the delivery and development of business consulting engagements related to the companies eCommerce Solutions.
- Helping to develop a "World Class" Business consulting practice
- Developing strategies and opportunities in Multi Channel eCommerce business consulting
- Managing consultants, training and consulting engagements.
Key Skills required -
- 5+ years managing major accounts within a consultancy
- 3+ years eCommerce experience
- Strong understanding of Oracle ATG
- Leadership of Pre-Sales
The successful Business Consultant will need to be commercially astute, and will need exceptional communication, presentation and influencing skills.
Another key part of this role is the ability to hear challenges and offer solutions to clients, and the ability to engage at all levels of a business.
I must note that travel is a part of this role, you must be willing to travel both within the UK and through out Europe.
If you think you are suitable, and interested in hearing more then please send your up to date CV.