Location: Rural Ashford
Our client is seeking a Highly Skilled 2/3rd line Technician to help support our Microsoft Windows OS customer base. The position will involve resolving technical issues with customers' hardware and software in a timely and efficient manner, as well as installing new system and server solutions.
The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years experience in the IT industry, with a track record of resolving complex technical issues, you will be able to present yourself confidently to customers in high pressure situations.
* Microsoft Qualified
* Cisco Qualified or experience
* Working Experience of Windows Server, Exchange, Small Business Server, Active directory, DNS, Group Policy, SharePoint, XP Pro and Windows 7 & 8
* Knowledge of Citrix Applications, Xenap, Symantec Backup Software and Virtualization solutions would be an advantage
* Experience with Cisco Router technologies Including VPN, Firewalls, WANs
* A good knowledge IT solutions in the marketplace
* Working as part of a team to investigate and resolve customers' problems
* Troubleshooting customers' equipment via the phone, remotely, and in person on-site
* Detailed documentation of all work carried out
* Providing technical solutions to customers' requirements
* Ensuring that customer equipment is running efficiently and securely
* System monitoring and config changes
* Configuring new equipment prior to and during site installation
The job will involve you attending the customers' site, so it is essential that you have your own transport and a full driving licence. You will also be required to use the company transport when needed.
Job reference information
||1st Choice Jobs
||01303 813 399 (Please reference IT Job Board when calling)