A locally grown tech start-up, our client is looking for a bright contributor for embedded systems in its small R&DB team in Cambridge. You will be capable of prospering in small team environment, accepting early responsibility, progressing projects in a fast moving, collegial environment.
• Embedded software development in C and assembler for a range of low cost microcontrollers for use in high volume consumer products such as mobile phones
• Supporting embedded software projects and helping to see that they are delivered to specification, on time and within budget
• Contributing to digital and analogue electronics design of circuits using embedded devices.
• Liaising with team members, internal/external customers and suppliers to ensure the embedded software requirements of the product specification are achieved
2.1 or 1st in Electronics, Computer Science or Engineering from a top/Russell Group University. Open to PhD, but not specifically sought
• Embedded C or assembler for microcontrollers experience is essential
• Basic analogue and digital electronics skills is essential
• C/C++ experience for PC based software drivers is desirable
• Knowledge of Matlab for algorithm prototyping and development is desirable
Experience: Fresh graduate up to 2 years' salaried experience
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.
Please quote ref: IT20654
Job reference information
||ECM Selection Ltd
||01223 813399 (Please reference IT Job Board when calling)