Development Manager / Lead, C#, C++, £30-40,000, Central Bristol. Benefits include free City Centre parking.
- Must be capable of moving into a Development Management / Lead role.
- Must be able to read and understand OO code ideally C# and C++.
- Able to work with code and revision control systems.
- Must be willing and able to manage offshore development teams.
- Must have previous experience within Software Development (preferably in a C# and / or C++ environment).
- Must be eligible to work in the UK.
Desirable but not essential is any from:
- Previous software team lead experience.
- Experience working, leading or managing offshore developers.
- Agile, Big Data or ASP.NET experience
About the role:
This is a fantastic opportunity to be a key individual in our client's new Bristol office.
This position may be ideal for a recent C# developer looking to take the next step into a development management role or recent software lead developer looking for a change and a new challenge.
This Development Manager / Lead ( C#, C++, ASP.NET, offshore team leadership, product and project delivery ) responsibilities will include:
- Team leadership; managing and motivating an offshore development team based in Eastern Europe.
- Leading the offshore development team to appropriate technology solutions, documenting and approving change requests.
- Development and delivery of new and/or existing software products while working with the product manager, and the offshore development team.
- Requirements management; research and development of new ideas for the software division, innovating and undertaking forensics, assigning team resources.
- Improving development and offshoring processes and efficiency.
About the Company:
Our client is an established and leading provider of proprietary software and services worldwide.
E-mail your CV immediately as a word document for an interview.
Job reference information
||0117 9244 408 (Please reference IT Job Board when calling)