Oracle e-Business Developer / Analyst Programmer, EBS, Oracle Forms, Oracle Reports, Chard, Somerset, £40-45,000 + Bens
- Educated to degree level.
- Strong Oracle e-Business / ebusiness Development experience.
- Experience of 2 from the following Oracle e-Business Application modules:
- Order Management
- Inventory Management
- Warehouse Management
- Work in Process.
- Experience with:
- Oracle Reports 6i, Oracle Forms 6i, Oracle PL/SQL
- Experience of working for a UK based business.
- Must live within a 60 mile radius of Chard, Somerset or be willing to relocate.
- Must have good English communication and written skills.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK.
Desirable but not essential is any from:
- Experience in manufacturing or distribution companies.
About the Role:
The successful Oracle e-Business Developer / Analyst Programmer ( EBS, ebusiness, Oracle Applications, Oracle Reports 6i, Oracle Forms 6i, Oracle PL/SQL ) responsibilities will include:
- A key member of the IS team supporting and developing Oracle Applications E-Business Suite ERP, other business systems primarily in the areas of Planning, Manufacturing, Purchasing, Sales, Warehousing, Finance and Quality.
- Developing, customizing and supporting multiple Oracle Modules.
- Producing project plans and estimations of resource requirements and be responsible for completing projects within cost, time and to the required quality.
About the Company:
Our client is a recognised national name a turnover of £95+M, solid growth and 800+ employees.
For more information about this Oracle e-Business Developer / Analyst Programmer role please submit your CV as a word document.
Job reference information
||0117 9244 408 (Please reference IT Job Board when calling)