APPLICANTS MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE UK. PLEASE DON'T WASTE OUR TIME OR YOURS. THANK YOU
1.SAP BPC Consultant (SAP BPC, BPC, Business Planning and Consolidation)
A global consultancy based in the UK we are looking for a SAP BPC Consultant to work within our fast growing Business Intelligence and Enterprise Performance Management Practice to support existing clients and also help drive EPM/BPC Proposition development into HCL AXON Europe and Africa.
Key Objectives of the SAP BPC Consultant (SAP BPC, BPC, Business Planning and Consolidation) role:
You will apply experience gained on past projects to develop and practice Business Intelligence & Enterprise Performance Management skills within the context of large scale Business Transformation programmes across a wide range of industries.
Working within a multi-disciplinary team you will be responsible for providing an effective analysis of business requirements and then designing and implementing a programme and delivery plan for an overall project or phase within a major programme.
The SAP BPC Consultant (SAP BPC, BPC, Business Planning and Consolidation) will:
• Identify integration issues and develop solutions to these issues
• Understand the commercial objectives of HCL AXON and the client; and ensure that projects run on time and on budget
• Work with the client to identify and resolve areas of conflicting requirements
• Identify and mitigate areas of risk to the project
• Understand the legal components of a bid and contribute to legal review and risk management
The SAP BPC Consultant (SAP BPC, BPC, Business Planning and Consolidation) will also:
• Demonstrate strong leadership, building good relationships with senior client management
• Offer feedback and coaching to enhance the performance of client or HCL AXON team members
• Take an active interest in developments, externally and internally, in content knowledge
• Use good judgment to quickly make difficult decisions.
• Identify and pursue business development opportunities within existing clients
The SAP BPC Consultant (SAP BPC, BPC, Business Planning and Consolidation) will have:
• Strong SAP BPC implementation experience
• Strong client facing Consultancy experience
• Strong experience in leading and architecting BPC solutions
• A minimum of three full BPC (preferably BPC NetWeaver) project life cycle implementations
• Good understanding of EPM and SAP strategy
• Experience of additional ‘best-of-breed’ solutions (Desirable)
• Good user exit programming knowledge and debugging skills (SQL/MDX/ABAP/Java) (Desirable)
• Language skills or project experience outside the UK (Desirable)
In order to apply for the SAP BPC Consultant (SAP BPC, BPC, Business Planning and Consolidation) position please press the apply button now.
Job reference information
|| (Please reference IT Job Board when calling)