Technical Consultant, Java or JEE, SOA, Middleware (i.e. JBoss, FuseSource, Oracle Fusion, IBM WebSphere or WebMethods), £40-70,000 basic (dependent on experience) + 10% Bonus, Home Based.
Must be 100% mobile and happy being based on client site (mainly in the South East, but also UK wide)
- Solid experience designing, developing and implementing Java or JEE solutions with a focus on SOA, Messaging, or Business Rules.
- Excellent Java programming skills.
- Strong Middleware experience, preferably Red Hat JBoss Middleware but IBM WebSphere / MQ Series, Oracle Fusion, WebMethods, Windows Azure AppFabric, Red Hat FuseSource or Tibco EMS will be strongly considered.
- Must be highly communicative and customer centric.
- Must be a lateral thinker, a free thinker, a solutions innovator and someone not frightened of expressing ideas outside the norm.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK.
About the Role:
The successful Technical Consultant - Java or JEE, SOA, Agile, Middleware, Red Hat JBoss or ( IBM WebSphere / MQ Series, Oracle Fusion, WebMethods, Windows Azure AppFabric, Red Hat FuseSource, Tibco EMS ) will be a key individual within our client's technical consultancy team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Serving as the subject matter expert at the client site.
- Addressing the technical, development or strategic IT requirements on client site.
- Manage problem identification, System architecture definition, software specification and design.
- Implementing great technology that delivers freedom, flexibility and superior performance.
- Client training and deployment of open source solutions.
About the company:
Our client is a recognised name in the industry. Recognisable for their innovation, superior-performance and creative thinking. It' your time to join the winning team.
Please send your CV immediately for an interview.
Job reference information
||0117 9244 408 (Please reference IT Job Board when calling)